วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 19 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2557

Where are the comments?! (some housekeeping)

So, some friends have pointed out that this blog is an awkward mix of English and Thai.  I'm sure the following has happened to you:


  1. You read an awesome post
  2. You get excited and think: "they could be using Scratch" or "what about compass and straight-edge constructions?" or "why aren't they trying to run a controlled experiment by actively engaging one, randomly selected, child, leaving the others to fend for themselves in the school system, and measuring the difference in outcomes 30 years later?"
  3. You go to post the comment
  4. You see a bunch of squiggles you don't understand (Thai)
  5. You give up
What could you do instead?
  • email me: I doubt this blog will ever gain meaningful public attention, so for now I feel safe in assuming that all the people here have been directly pursued by me for feedback and know how to contact me.
  • Teach me how to change the background language on my blog to English or, better yet, a setting so that people can see the background in their local language.
  • Recode google translate so that it translates all the logistical bits of the page
  • Follow this guided tour below
Comments Tutorial
At the bottom of each post, you see a section that looks like this:


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: This just means that no one has entered a comment yet.   Presumably in the future you'll just see the other comments there in this place.

แสดงความคิดเห็น: add your comment (below)

Start typing your comment into the inner box, yes this one:



Choose the profile you want to be associated with your post:

Finally, publish or see how your post will appear using the left-most (blue) and second (grey) buttons and check the rightish box if you want to get emails on follow-ups to this post.

Bonus: Navigation
Oh, you can also use this bit to navigate to the latest/newer/older/first posts in the blog!



Past comments

For the emails I receive (included past ones) I will post edited versions as comments myself on the relevant page or, if they are general, on the Getting Started initial post.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น